Give Big or Small – donate to Foundation House
Donations, large or small, all contribute to enhancing the capacity of Foundation House to provide services and support to clients who have survived unimaginable horrors. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Your donations help:
- Develop new and innovative programs designed to meet the complex needs of families from refugee backgrounds.
- Provide massage and naturopathy services to clients who have survived torture.
- Enhance provision of counselling and home visits to newly settling families.
- Provide group and recreational programs for young people from newly arrived communities.
- Build our capacity to train other professionals working with survivors of torture such as teachers and other health and community workers.
Foundation House welcomes online donations via Give Now. Donations can be one-off singular donations or regular giving. Tax deductible receipts are sent by email.
Donating by mail or email
We also accept donations by mail or email. Simply fill in the the amount in the donation field on our Donation/Membership Form, including your contact details, and post to 4 Gardiner Street, Brunswick, 3056. You can also scan the form and email it directly to Marilyn Magno at email@example.com
Thank you for your support. If you have any queries about making a donation, please phone 03 9388 0022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of Foundation House supporters choose to acknowledge and support our work in a lasting way by leaving a bequest in their will. If you would like more information about leaving a bequest to Foundation House please click here.
Join Us – be a member of Foundation House
“Everyone at Foundation House – staff, members, the Board, have common aims and goals. It’s a community of people gathered together, paid or voluntarily, with their hearts and minds set on achieving those goals. It’s a culture of support, That’s what I see every single time I visit.” (long time Foundation House member)
Since its inception, Foundation House has had a supportive and committed membership of individuals and families. Membership is important to the life and day to day operations of Foundation House. Members are a part of the Foundation House community.
• Support our work
• Talk to others about our work
• Read our newsletters
• Attend our annual general meetings and the annual Max Charlesworth Oration
• Join us for events and celebrations
• Donate regularly
• Form a valued group that demonstrates community support of our organisation.
We welcome new members almost every week. Join now and show your support.
Click here to join by completing our membership form. The form can be mailed to us at 4 Gardiner St, Brunswick 3056 or if you would prefer to sign up by phone please call us on 03 9388 0022.