The Foundation House website is operated by The Victorian Foundation for Survivors of Torture Inc (ABN 52 783 974 656) under the domain name www.foundationhouse.org.au
Foundation House is a non-government community organisation that is politically neutral, non-aligned and non-denominational. Foundation House has no political affiliation.
- The views expressed by individuals, groups, support services and links appearing on this website are not necessarily representative of the official views of Foundation House or any staff member of Foundation House.
- This website is presented by Foundation House for the purposes of disseminating information about our organisation and services, free of charge to the general public.
- This website is not a substitute for professional advice and is not intended to be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professionals' suggestions. Users are suggested to always seek other professional advice.
- Foundation House makes no claims about the suitability of information contained in this website for any purpose. Information may include technical or typographical errors.
- Foundation House disclaims that in no event shall Foundation House be liable for any direct or indirect damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from personal loss or loss of use or loss of data whether through negligence or other action related to the use or performance of information contained within this site.
- Persons, including minors, appearing on this site do so under their own volition and with their explicit signed and documented permission. Artwork, poetry and any other written material submitted by persons, including minors remains the sole property the contributing artist or writer and cannot be reproduced in any shape or form without prior consent.
- Foundation House may make design improvements or changes to information contained in this website at any time.