Make a Donation
“I love being part of making things better. When some of the children arrive they are so traumatised they can’t speak, can’t make eye contact. And often, a few months later they're bouncing around a school playground kicking a footy like any other kid. To contribute to that journey is the greatest privilege in the world.”
(Foundation House member and donor)
Donations, large or small, all contribute to enhancing the capacity of Foundation House to provide services and support to clients who have survived unimaginable horrors.
Your donations help:
- Provide massage and naturopathy services to clients who have survived torture
- Enhance provision of counselling and home visits to newly settling families.
- Provide group and recreational programs for young people from newly arrived communities
- Build our capacity to train other professionals working with survivors of torture such as teachers and other health and community workers
- Develop new and innovative programs designed to meet the complex needs of families from refugee backgrounds
Thank you for your support. If you would like to speak to us about making a donation, please phone 03 9388 0022 or email email@example.com
How to DonateVia mail, fax or email
If you would to make a one-off donation, simply fill in the amount in the donation field on our Membership form (see link below), including your contact details, and post or fax to us (all contact details are listed on the form). You can also scan the form and email it directly to Marilyn Magno at firstname.lastname@example.org