“Everyone at Foundation House – staff, members, the Board, have common aims and goals. It’s a community of people gathered together, paid or voluntarily, with their hearts and minds set on achieving those goals. It’s a culture of support, That’s what I see every single time I visit.” (long time Foundation House member)
Since its inception, Foundation House has had a supportive and committed membership of individuals and families. Membership is important to the life and day to day operations of Foundation House. Members are a part of the Foundation House community.
• Support our work
• Talk to others about our work
• Attend our annual general meetings and the annual Max Charlesworth Oration
• Join us for events and celebrations
• Donate regularly
• Form a valued group that demonstrates community support of our organisation.
We welcome new members almost every week. Join now and show your support.
Click here to join by completing our membership form.
- Complete the form, save it and email it to us – email@example.com
- Complete the form, print it and mail it to us – VFST Inc., 4 Gardiner Street, Brunswick, 3056
- Sign up by phone, call us with credit card details on 03 9388 0022.